VLSI lab Working Environment
Design and Implementation Tools
Design and Implementation activities are performed by industry standard CAD tools.
Devices and System Integration are performed using the following tools:
- Cadence Incisive Front-End Design Environment
- Cadence Encounter Back-End Design Environment
- VirageLogic/Synopsys 65nm Library and Memory Compiler
- Altera Quartus II 10.1 Web Edition FPGA Development Environment
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite 13.2 and PlanAhead 13.2 FPGA Development Environment
- Jungo WinDriver Development Environment
- C++, C-Sharp for Software Development
- Verilog for writing RTL Code, Visio for drawing device/system top-level/Block-Diagram
LAB Equipment / Stations / Servers / etc.
- 5 Personal Computers
- 7 Server Terminals
- 1 RedHat Linux Server (16 Compute Cores) for Cadence Design Tools.
- 8 Altera FPGA Development Boards - DE2 / DE2-115 / DE3 / DE4
- 8 Xilinx FPGA Development Boards - ML605 / ATLYS
Last Updated Date : 03/01/2012