The Faculty of Engineering
Excel today, lead tomorrow
The Alexander Kufkin Faculty of Engineering at Bar Ilan University is one of the leading faculties in its field in Israel, and is known for its success in training bright, multitalented engineers and researchers who have successfully found their place in the highly advanced tech industry and in academia. Studies at the Faculty of Engineering are an entryway to the most attractive and lucrative workplaces in the industry. The Faculty emphasizes in-depth theoretical knowledge and offers a variety of innovative, up-to-the-minute theoretical programs to prepare students for the challenges of tomorrow and encourages outstanding students to pursue higher degrees and join the Faculty’s research groups.
The Faculty of Engineering stands at the forefront of science in researching and applying elite, constantly updating technology. The academic staff is professional, dynamic and youthful; they are alumni of prestigious academic institutions in Israel and abroad, and include internationally acclaimed, award-winning researchers.
Studies take place in an expansive new complex, furnished with the latest equipment and cutting edge technology. Students have access to advanced laboratories equipped with the finest modern equipment: an imaging and super-resolution lab, a robotics lab, an integrated circuits and VLS lab, a nano-electronics lab, and hardware defense and speech processing labs – the only ones of their kind in Israel. The electronic library has the latest books and publications from the world’s most prestigious sources.
In addition to challenging studies, each student enjoys personal and professional attention and an open-door policy for all. The Faculty of Engineering is famously known for its fun and bustling social life.
The Faculty of Engineering offers the following B.Sc. tracks:
- B.Sc in industrial engineering and information systems – New!!!
- B.Sc in electrical engineering (nano-electronics, bio-engineering, electro-optics, communications, signal processing)
- B.Sc in electrical engineering – quantum track
- B.Sc in electrical engineering – neuro-engineering
- B.Sc in electrical engineering (single major) and physics (second B.Sc.)
- B.Sc in electrical engineering (single major) and mathematics (second B.Sc.)
- B.Sc in electrical engineering (single major) and music (second B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. in computer engineering (cyber security, networks and computing, data processing and analysis, hardware)
- B.Sc. in computer engineering, hardware and chip design (computer hardware)
- High school academia: engineering studies for outstanding high school students
Why choose engineering studies at Bar Ilan?
- World renowned faculty members
- State-of-the-art labs
- Personal and professional attention and guidance
- Advanced degree programs offered
- Unique research fields
- Help with placement in attractive roles in leading companies
Contact us for free consultation and additional information
|03-5317733 ext. 1|