פיתוח אנטנה מודפסת, דו-קיטובית עם בידוד גבוה
High -Isolation, Dual Polarized Microstrip Patch Antenna
תיאור הפרויקט ותכולתו:
1. Microstrip patch antennas have been applied to radar and communication for years. They are compact, have a low profile and are lightweight.
2. One of the drawbacks for dual-polarized microstrip antennas is the strong coupling between the two polarizations. In many systems, there is a requirement for very high isolation between the two polarizations. This particularly true in Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) systems. MIMO is an antenna technology for wireless communications that today already used in 802.11n and WiMAX standards in which multiple antennas are used at both the source (transmitter) and the destination (receiver).
3. In this project, the student will design a high-isolation dual polarized antenna using the simulation tool, CST.
4. After designing and simulating the antenna, the students will fabricate the antenna that they have designed, and will measure the electrical parameters of the antenna in order to verify the validity of their computer model.
1. Electromagnetic Fields - שדות אלקטרומגנטיים
2. Transmsion Line Theory -קו-תמסורת
3. CST Simulation Program
1. J.Lu, Z.kuai, X. Zhu, N. Zhang- "A High-Isolation Dual Polarization Microstrip Patch Antenna With Quasi-Cross Shaped Coupling Slot", IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation , Vol. 59, No. 7, July 2011
2. M. Barba, " A High -Isolation Wideband and Dual-Linear Polarization", IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 56, no. 5, May 2008
3. CST-Computer Simulation Technology- https://www.cst.com/