- Hardware (device, technology and logic) countermeasures against physical and side channel attacks
- Hardware security analysis, evaluation and methodologies
- Cryptographic hardware and embedded systems
- Efficient cross platform implementation (uCs, FPGAs and ASICs)
- Physical security - design against HW defaults and towards sound physical assumptions
- Physical security - interactions between HW/SW, algorithms and architectures for secured devices.
- Design of efficient physical entropy sources.
- Security as a whole on the architectural level – Tampering, Faults, SCAs.
- Power reduction methodologies for implementing high speed and robust digital and mixed signal VLSI chips.
- Dual Mode Logic based circuit design techniques - from circuits to systems and control.
תאריך עדכון אחרון : 04/04/2022